ABA Claims Contacts for Mexican Insurance
In case of a claim you must report your claims before leaving Mexico. Be sure to review your Mexican Insurance policy for further detail.
To help you with your claim see the following important claims information.
- Before you leave Mexico:
- In case of an accident or theft - call: 01 800-834-3400
- For Roadside Assistance - call: 01 800-310-7590
- Direct Line :
- Fax :
- Upon return to the US or Canada
- You can track the status your of your claim by contacting by:
- E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 1-877-699-6679 toll free from the US
IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT:
Important: You must report all claims prior to leaving Mexico and recrossing the border into the USA. Failure to report the claim prior to leaving Mexico may result in the DENIAL of your claim.
- Please remain calm.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident.
- Call ABA Seguros toll free number:
- In case of an accident or theft - in Mexico call: 01 800-368-1414
- In case of a flat tire, towing, fuel etc - in Mexico call: 01 800-310-7590
- You will be asked to provide:
- Insurance Certificate Number
- Name of the insured and the driver
- Place and address where the accident occurred
- Vehicle identification: year, make, model, type, and color
- When the adjuster arrives, you will be asked for the following documents:
- Insurance Certificate
- A valid driver's license
- You will be asked to complete an accident report.
- Do not make any arrangement with the third parties, leave this part to ABA Seguros' adjuster.
- If the vehicle is moved from the scene of the accident, you must inform the insurance company of the new location.
- Do not leave the vehicle unattended since the insurance policy does not cover partial theft of parts, unless you have purchased the "plus package option".
Review the status of your claim from the USA:
You can check the status of your claim after returning to the USA by calling our toll free number 1-877-699-6679 or contact us by email at email@example.com.